For the driver who needs a vehicle with the power to haul almost anything, a truck surpasses other automobiles. Trucks can handle heavy cargo with next to no hassle. From compact to full-size and economy to luxury, the variety of truck models on the market offers buyers a premium selection.
Proud truck owners who have driven the same vehicle for several years may find that it’s time to upgrade to an eye-catching 2014 model. If you’re selling your truck in Indianapolis, Indy Cash For Cars can give you a competitive rate on your current vehicle. When you walk away with instant cash, you can use your profit to fund a purchase on a new car. For car shoppers with a tight budget, Edmunds.com has published a list of the most affordable trucks of 2014:
- Nissan Frontier: This fun-to-drive midsize pickup boasts a brawny V8 engine and an intricate cargo-carrying system. The Frontier is made with impact-resistant materials that prove to be durable for off-road journeys.
- Toyota Tacoma: As another midsize truck option, the Tacoma is one of the best bargains on the market. Consumers have a choice between four-cylinder or V6 engines, as well as different versions of interior touch screens, including enhanced navigation and mobile app features.
- Ram 1500: With a winning combination of appearance and performance, this model is the premier option for full-size pickups. This year Ram even upgraded the 1500 to have better fuel economy and towing abilities.
- Ford F-150: Accommodating all manners of towing, hauling, and off-roading, the F-150 packs a turbocharged engine and convenient features. The full-size truck is available in regular cab, extended cab, and crew cab body styles.
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500: This redesigned model is another solid choice for full-size pickups, especially if the consumer is looking for a fuel-efficient engine and a variety of cargo-bed configurations.